Welcome to Rocco Ceselin Photography Blog !

Venezia, my different approach

By 11:05 PM

I'm being honest. Venice, Italy is one of my favorite cities in the world.  I'm lucky to be born one hour away from it. I spent most of my life in a small city in Northern Italy and I have visited Venice many times. Yes, it can be overwhelming, crowded, noisy... sometimes smelly, but nobody can take away the fact that it is a romantic and very unique place. Everyone should visit.

Last time I really wanted to capture something unique, different and tell a story of real Venetians. Was this possible with all the amount of tourists walking around, everywhere ? 
I thought this was a challenging task, but I finally decided to walk away from the crowd and just get lost between Venice and the island of Burano which was a pleasant surprise. 

I just wanted to share some of the photos I took that day.

A Gondoliere at the end of his shift. Texting his wife or...

Women playing "tombola" a sort of italian bingo in the island of Burano (Italy)

Granfather (nonno) and his granson (nipotino) playing soccer on the street of Burano (Italy)









You Might Also Like

0 comments