Welcome to Rocco Ceselin Photography Blog !

Balloon Fiesta

By 7:59 AM





Ok, I think I will never go for a Balloon Ride in my life. This is for sure, but I can tell you that attend to the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque and see hundreds Balloon in the sky is really an amazing experience. The only negative part is that I have to wake up at 4.30am and be sure to be there before the mass ascension of 7am. This not always happens because if the wind blows in the wrong direction, for example towards the indian reservations, the whole show stops. I waited for more than one hour but maybe this wait for good for me to spend time taking photos.

At 8am the shows begins and the sun comes out for few minutes. It was fantastic. In less than twenty minutes hundreds of balloons take off. All the colors, all the shapes. Everybody smiling and enjoying this great and unique event. Here are some photos.....

You Might Also Like

0 comments