Welcome to Rocco Ceselin Photography Blog !

Lisbona Trip, September 2009

By 4:14 PM



Finally I had the possibility to take a real vacation !!! I flew to Italy on September 3rd and after few days of relax at home with my family, my parents and I decided to take a family trip to Sicily. We ended up, after my dad suggestion, to go to Lisbona instead because everywhere in Sicily was booked.

The flight is only 2,30 hours from Venice and the city appears right away very animated. Lot of traffic (well it was friday afternoon). Somehow, while the taxi was taking us to the Hotel, I was expecting a different vibe from the city.

There is a unique atmosphere here. An happy and decadent vibe at the same time. A unique and animated historical downtown with lot of tourist and attractions comes together with some desert streets and dark corners of the Alfama and Barrio Alto. At the Alfama the Fado became a tourist attraction but you can still listen and enjoy the old popular tradition of this portuguese music style, so fascinating. I loved Lisbona.!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments