Welcome to Rocco Ceselin Photography Blog !

NYC - Xmas Time

By 3:01 PM


New York city is really the best destination for everybody who loves the holidays in the States. This time, with a "good excuse" of my girlfriend's 30th birthday I went to the Big Apple, even if for the weekend. First of all, let me tell you that, if you are tech geek or you can not stay away from checking your email constantly, you should consider to fly Virgin America. Is a great flight, affordable and... with WI FI Internet during the whole flight. I really loved it.

Time for shooting wasn't that much but I really enjoy the amazing energy of this wonderful city.
I tested also some high ISO capabilities of my Canon 5D Mark II.
I think if you love photography, you should come to New York, once in a while. You can be inspired by interesting people, to historical buildings, funky neighborhoods, people from all over. Everywhere you look at there is something interesting and, if you are a photographer, to take photo of. During my few days here, I've been lucky to visit my mentor Jay Maisel. I took his class in Santa Fe few years ago (Light, Color and Gesture) and I went to the Bowery today: his gallery, his home, his studio... his everything. He is really an inspiration for me and I'm sure for many photographer all over the world. With his iconic images, he really captured fantastic pictures (www.jaymaisel.com). He took his time to show me around his gallery and his great work. Thank you Jay.
I will publish on my web site some of the photos (www.roccostudio.net).'

By for now.


You Might Also Like

1 comments