Welcome to Rocco Ceselin Photography Blog !

Venice 2010

By 11:10 AM




Being born one hour from Venice I consider myself very lucky. But, moved to the States 10 years ago also means that I didn't have the chance to shoot in this wonderful city very often lately. The most difficult thing in Venice is not to take postcard photos and honestly, the only way to avoid it is to spend more time there and get lost in many of the charming Campo's or Calle's. I only had few hours yesterday and it was such a beautiful day. After the rain, the sun turned the city in a painting with vibrant colors and deep and harsh shadows. I took some photos which are mostly postcard looking but, I enjoy to look at them anyways because of the beauty of the place. Every little corner and alley has something just charming and wonderful.

You Might Also Like

0 comments