Welcome to Rocco Ceselin Photography Blog !

Santa Ynez Trip

By 6:39 PM




Well, I'm a morning person but, waking up at 4am for a photo shoot was kinda painful. Worth it though. The shoot was in Los Olivos near Santa Ynez. This is where the famous movie "Sideways" was shot and because it is one of my favorite movies about travel, wine... and friendship... I was excited. Eugenio, my assistant, and I left Los Angeles ... without a coffee. This was hard for me. We stopped at a gas station and thank god we got the "fuel" to keep going. This area of the Southern California is really amazing. We got there and the whole valley was under a layer of fog. We reached the client's headquarters and .. another round of coffee helped us to keep going. I was concern to see the fog disappear in minutes and I really wanted to capture the moment where the sun "wake up" trough the fog. ........ Ok, now dinner time. To be continued.

You Might Also Like

1 comments