Welcome to Rocco Ceselin Photography Blog !

Pacific Coast Highway

By 10:44 AM






California is such an amazing place to live, but, in the summertime can be a nightmare for people like me who doesn't like very hot weather and high temperatures. So, after a two days trip in Napa Valley where I shot a portrait to one of the most prominent and famous italian real estate icons, and I cooked my butt, I decided to drive back to Los Angeles by taking the HWY 1 and the 101, knowing that maybe I will find some fresh air. From 110F degrees I ended up to a foggy and cold pacific coast (60F). I love it !!! During my trip, the weather changes and a beautiful sunny sky appear in front of me. Right before Santa Cruz I stopped for few shots and I enjoyed the beautiful scenery. I woudn't ever swim in this part of the coast. The waves are very rough and the rocks look like beat up for thousand of years and are not inviting. From the shore though you can really enjoy one of the most spectacular coasts in the world. I knew it would have taken long time to get to LA therefore I didn't stop often but I promise to myself that I will drive back very soon for a couple of days.

In Santa Cruz I met a really nice guy why introduced me to the Kite Surfing. It has a Kit Surf school: http://www.sckitesurfing.com and seems like everyboy was having lot of fun.
I think I will take few hours class the next time I'm there.

You Might Also Like

0 comments